Jewelry Care Instructions
To take care of your jewelry & extend its life-span, please take note of the following:
- It is recommended that you store your jewelry in a zip-top bag or an air-tight container. tore it in a cool, dry place away from direct Sunlight
- Clean your jewelry after wearing it with a soft cloth before putting it away. For Resin Jewelry you may use a damp cloth if needed.
- Do not put your jewelry on until after you have dressed and applied any cosmetics, hairspray, perfume, lotions, oils, etc. These can dull and even harm your jewelry.
- Try not to sleep with your jewelry on.
- Remove jewelry before doing household chores, or handling chemicals or cleaners.
- Do not wear your jewelry while swimming or in the shower.